A marriage which has as of now been solemnized can be enrolled either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is appropriate in situations where both a couple are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have changed over into any of these religions. Where both of the spouse or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is enrolled under the Special Marriage.
Searching for marriage authentication in Ghaziabad and need to do online marriage enlistment in Ghaziabad? Itzeazy is specialised in web-based Marriage Registration in Ghaziabad which is as of now solemnized and Court Marriage in Ghaziabad. We help you in getting ready archives needed for marriage authentication in Ghaziabad and offers help at marriage recorder office in Ghaziabad.
UTTAR PRADESH MARRIAGE REGISTRATION RULES
- As per Uttar Pradesh State marriage registration Rules 2017, registration of all the marriages is very important where either bride or groom is resident of Uttar Pradesh or marriage took place in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh marriage registration Rules 2017 is extension of previous rules and regulations.
- The marriage registration which have been done already in other states, will be deemed valid.
- The marriages which have not been registered can be registered under rule 7 of Uttar Pradesh marriage registration Rules 2017.
- The marriages which have not been registered will not be considered invalid just because it has not been registered.
- The is late fine for late marriage registration after one year from the date of marriage . This late fine will be Rs. 50 per year.
Eligibility for Marriage Registration Ghaziabad
- Indian residents over the age of 18 years (for ladies), and 21 years (for grooms).
- The parties (lady and lucky man) ought to be unmarried, or the life partner ought not be alive in the event of a generally hitched individual, or the gatherings ought to be lawfully separated.
- The parties ought to be truly and intellectually solid.
- The parties ought not be connected with the relations restricted under law.