Book best professional Advocate service in Ghaziabad near you.
Never take a risk with Legal Matters – Call +91 93501 15075, 99717 17275 and hire an expert Marriage Lawyer in Ghaziabad
What is the meaning of Court Marriage and Marriage Registration Process in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh?
Court Marriage in Ghaziabad- Court marriage is the marriage that’s done in 30 days in the court only. And Boy and Girl have to visit double In front of SDM or Government sanctioned Within 30 Days. The public notice should be printed In News Paper.
SDM May order Police Verification.
Court marriage means legal authorization of marriage between two people belonging to two different persuasions, according to the Special Marriage Act 1954. truly those who belong to same religion may also choose court marriage. So, Court marriage means getting married in court which makes that marriage legal
Marriage Certificate Given by State government functionary within or after 30 days.
General marriage is also known as Arrange marriage. Which is done by the parent’s concern.
- Prints the marriage card
- reserve the marriage hall and Braat. Etc
You have to go for matrimony registry In SDM Office or Court afterward to get a marriage register and get a marriage document.
- you have to carry marriage card which made while weeding
- Marriage Print (In detail will latterly in the composition)
Arya Samaj Marriage In Ghaziabad
Arya Samaj Marriage is always done in Arya Samaj Mandir only done by pandit ji of a mandir. You have to go for marriage enrollment In SDM Office or Court latterly to get a marriage register and get a marriage instrument. You have to carry arya smaj mandir instrument and prints to sdm office for enrollment.
CONDITIONS FOR COURT MARRIAGE IN GHAZIABAD
- The boy should be of 21 times and Girl should be of 18 times of age.
- Both parties should be sound of mind
- Any one of them shouldn’t be married before
- The parties shouldn’t fall within the degree of banned relationship.
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE IN GHAZIABAD IF BOTH ARE HINDU?
- You have to Train a’ Notice of Marriage’to the Marriage Registrar SDM of the quarter State. Where one of the parties is abiding in the same state for further than one month (from the position you’re applying). Need gave Notice in a review.
- Also the notice handed by you is published/ put-up by SDM. Registrar of Marriage inviting expostulations, if any.
- After the completion of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be praised unless it has been expostulated by any person.
- Marriage Will be solemnised at the Marriage Registrar office only.
- Parties ( Girl Boy) Need to present at the Marriage Registrar office along with three substantiations at the date of enrollment/ solemnisation.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE IN GHAZIABAD?
- Notice Intended Marriage to SDM (In the form specified) properly filled and inked by the bridegroom and the bachelor
- Address Evidence of Girl and Boy
- Age Evidence Of Girl and Boy
- Freights Damage paid with respect to the operation form in the SDM Office or State District Court
- Substantiation regarding stay in India or a particular state of one of the parties for further than 30 days ( portion card or report from the concerned Station House Officer).
PROCEDURE OF MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR IN GHAZIABAD?
- Arrange Document Needed for Arya Samaj Marriage.
- Book Appointment in Arya Samaj Mandir only with who has registered with state government only.
- Carry Ver-mala and Sweet and managal Sutra
- Reached on time at mandir and pandit ji will do marriage and give Certificate of marriage in Aryasamaj Mandir same time.
- Collect marriage print of pandit or Arya samaj trust.
- Book online appointment at SDM office and visit there with marriage print and address & age evidence and with Aryasmaj marriage instrument with two substantiations.
- SDM will Issue same to you. Same day or in 30 day depend upon the service yo taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ARYASAMAJ MARRIAGE IN GHAZIABAD?
- Address Evidence of Girl and Boy (Addhar, Voter, Passport)
- Age Evidence Of Girl and Boy ( Birth instrument, 10th instrument, passport, Driving license)
- Two substantiations with valid Age evidence and Address evidence
NOTE-SUPPOSE YOU HAVE DONE MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE NOW HOW TO REGISTER MARRIAGE IN COURT AND MAKE IT LEGAL AS PER GOVERNMENT CONSTITUTION
WHAT IS MARRIAGE REGISTRATION?
Marriage Registration-A Marriage Registration is always done when you formerly done an Arranged marriage or marriage in Arya samaj mandir.
COURT MARRIAGE UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT
A marriage between parties one of whom at least is a citizen of India may be praised under Special Marriage Act, in India before a Marriage Registrar in India or a Marriage Officer in a foreign country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IF ONE PARTY IS FOREIGN
- At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
- The bride must be 21 times of age; the bridegroom must be 18 times of age.
- Neither party has a partner living,
- Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
- The parties aren’t within the degrees of banned relationship
- Each party involved shouldn’t have any other breathing valid marriage.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED IN CASE OF FOREIGN BOY OR GIRL
- Operation form properly inked by both the parties.
- Factual substantiation of the date of birth of parties.
- Copy of Passport of both the parties with valid Visa.
- Domestic Evidence of both parties.
- Factual substantiation regarding stay at quarter in India of one of the parties for further than 30 days ( Evidence of stay or report from the concerned SHO).
- N.O.C. or Marital Status instrument from the concerned delegacy or Consulate in India by a outsider mate.
- Death instrument or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the history.
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE IN CASE OF FOREIGN CITIZEN
- The parties to the marriage shall give notice in writing in the form specified, to the Marriage Officer of the quarter in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has abided for a period of not lower than 30 days incontinently antedating the date on which similar notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so abided.
- All the documents are vindicated at the Office of Marriage Registrar.
- The law of other nation shall not be in conflict with Indian laws.
- The notice is also published inviting expostulation to the marriage if any.
- Still, also, on the expiry of the notice publishing period, If no expostulation is made.
- The marriage shall be blessed in the presence of at least three attestations.
- added the Marriage Certificate is entered and is granted by the Marriage Registrar.